30 Things that Mean A Lot to Your Kids
1. Go for a walk with just one child.
2. Slip a note (and an occasional piece of chocolate) into her lunch box.
3. Build your own Minecraft world alongside his.
4. Cultivate your own rituals and traditions: Taco Tuesdays, Sunday-afternoon bike ride, apple picking every fall.
5. Ask your kid to teach you how to do something for a change. And once you get the hang of it, be sure to tell him what a good teacher he is.
6. Share your old diaries, photos, and letters from when you were her age.
7. Thank your child when he does a chore on his own—even if it's just hanging up a wet towel without prompting or refilling the empty water pitcher.
Read the full list here!